From SFO airport
- About a 25 minute taxi ride to Dolores Place from SFO. Fare: approximately $45.00.
- OR, from SFO you can take BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) . Upon arriving at SFO, from your arrival terminal take the “Air Train Red Line” to the BART station. Board a BART train heading to the city. Get off at the “24th Street and Mission BART Station” in San Francisco. Take a cab up the hill to our location or you can walk (north, up 24th Street, about 4 blocks, but uphill much of the way). Check our location on “Google Maps”. Fare: $8.59 each way on BART It is about a 30 minute ride.
Driving from SFO Airport
- Heading North on Highway 101 toward San Francisco, take the Cesar Chavez St. Exit. Turn left on Cesar Chavez heading west for about 10 blocks to Dolores Street (look for the Palm trees). Right on Dolores to 25th Street (3 blocks). Left on 25th, half way down the block (to 3842-25th Street) on the right side of the street.
Driving from the Bay Bridge
- Heading South on Highway 101 take the Cesar Chavez St Exit. Turn right on Cesar Chavez heading west. Follow the directions from above. .
Driving from the Golden Gate Bridge
- Heading South off the Golden Gate Bridge onto Doyle Drive, turn onto Lombard Street. Take Lombard to Divisadero (turn right heading South again.) Follow Divisadero across town. Divisadero turns into Castro Street. Keep heading south on Castro to 25th Street. Left on 25th Street to 3842-25th (between Church & Dolores Street) Half way up the block on the left.
- Dolores Place
- 3842 25th Street
- San Francisco, CA 94114
- Phone: (415) 824-8728
Fill in the form below:
Any questions or concerns? Please feel free to call us or send us an email. Thank you, David Kettering